Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Possible New Face of Reforma


To my delight I was asked to try the new anti aging products by Reforma Group based in Southfield, Michigan by a good friend Tom Morse (The Guru of bringing new great products to the store shelves) and the founder. I'm currently conducting my review of the products and will know if you'll be seeing me in the National Campaign soon! I've been using the products for 2 weeks and can already see a difference! I typically have darker spots under my eyes, which have almost disappeared by using their eye gel! The facial moisturizer is amazing too. Not sticky, not thick, and definitely not oily! Even better, the products are paraben free!!! Gotta love that. I'll be sure to keep you posted with news.STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment