Monday, December 7, 2009

Make-A-Wish Foundation

On October 10th my son and I decided to roll out of bed and join all of the supporters for the Make-A-Wish Foundation's Pancake Breakfast to benefit Riverside and Orange Counties at the local Apple Bee's. I was pleseantly surprised when I walked in the door to see familiar faces in support of the event. Trae and I had a great mommy and son breakfast date and definately ate too much! Breakfast is our favorite meal.



About a week later I participated in the 1st annual Make-A-Wish golf tournament at the Spring Valley Lake Country Club. I assisted in selling raffle tickets at the event and had the opportunity to chat with a few great individuals who make the Make-A-Wish Foundation possible in Riverside and Orange counties.

I was so inspired by the work and the mission of the Make-A-Wish Foundation that I chose to join the cause! I'm definitely looking forward to volunteering and wish granting in the near future since I completed my volunteer and wish granter training this past Saturday! How awesome to be part of something unbelievably amazing!



Greg from the Spring Valley Lake Country Club, Myself, and Brian Panique (from the Make-A-Wish Foundation).

No comments:

Post a Comment