Friday, August 21, 2009

John DeGraff and Take Back Your Time Initiative

Well, after forwarding the news to almost everyone I know I was e-mailed with a pleasant surprise. John De Graaf who is the founder of Timeday.org and the Take Back Your Time Initiative e-mailed his excitement of my win and asked me to put together a paragraph about the pageant and being crowned the new America 30's National Queen to be published nationally in the next newsletter for Timeday.org.

Many of you may not know, but I had the pleasure of sharing my story nationally through Timeday.org and the Take Back Your Time Initiative in October 2008; which has been instrumental to who I am today. If I didn't have the honor of sharing my story and how I fugured out the importance of family I would have never been able to get over my past and not let it determine my future.

I'll be sure to post the new article as soon as it is published! If you would like to read about my story go to http://www.timeday.org/ click on newsletters, and select October 2008.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment