Wednesday, August 19, 2009

After the WIN!

I cannot believe that I was able to accomplish winning the America's 30's - Beauties of America title. This year as California's 30's has been an exciting one and I have been able to be a part of amazing things throughout the year. From publishing my story nationally with Timeday.org to helping on an Extreme Home Makeover with Scott Cross Homes and everything between. If I were not in that position I would have never been able to participate in events such as those.

As for my year as America's 30's, I am looking forward to what this journey may bring, the people that I will meet, and the differences in the lives of others that I will make. I am dedicating my reign to my father-in-law who is fighting cancer. He is a true inspiration to me and reminds me how precious life is and how quickly it can change. When I think that I am having a bad day, I remember that it could be worse.

To all of the women that I met this weekend; you are all amazing. Continue to follow your dreams and enjoy the journey that is given to you! I have been presented this opportunity for a reason and plan to hold on tight and enjoy the ride.

Luv,

JC

No comments:

Post a Comment